Please call 0424 957 957 for pricing
Saeco Perfetto is an elegant and cost-effective coffee machine. On the same time, it is a heavy-duty machine on which you can trust for the all-day long coffee supply.
Saeco Perfetto requires only 58 cm or 23 inches flat space on your counter. This machine is smaller in size but solid build and tremendous in performance.
It has a steam wand, hot water dispenser, 2 group heads for up to 4 coffee cups at a time, and a move-able stand for small coffee cups. It has also programmable automatic coffee measurement system. There is a large touch sensitive keypad to make coffee with ease.
Saeco Perfetto has a wire drip tray made of stainless steel, which keeps the serving of the coffee cups clean. This long-lasting machine has no plastic in body panels.
This machine delivers perfectly consistent coffee cups by using electronic dosage of coffee portions ratio. The total capacity of boiler is 8 litres.
- Large, heavy duty, and touch sensitive key pads
- Brass Group Heads (2 Kg) with E61 infusion and extraction technology to optimise espresso quality
- Stainless steel wire drip tray to help you in keeping serving cup bases clean
- Lime-scale resistant Teflon treated group injectors, heat exchanger inlet fitting, boiler inlet fitting and flow meters minimise equipment failure risk
- Group exhaust solenoids feature the highest quality rubber seals
- Large highly durable 120 watts pump motors
- No plastic in body panels
- Boiler capacity is 8-litre with automatic refill
- Pump and motor incorporated into the machine
- Security Valve and thermostat
- Copper boiler with independent thermo-siphon heat exchangers for each group head
- Dimensions: 580 mm x 420 mm x 520 mm (Width x Height x Depth)
- Weight 50 kg